Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Post: The U.S. National Security Agency spying on Iraqis phones

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Washington Post: The U.S. National Security Agency spying on Iraqis phones Empty The Washington Post: The U.S. National Security Agency spying on Iraqis phones

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2013, 6:36 pm

The Washington Post: The U.S. National Security Agency spying on Iraqis phones

Created on Thursday, July 18 / July 2013 20:17 | Published on Thursday, July 18 / July 2013 20:17 | Written by: Uragency-admin | |

Baghdad, Washington / Orr News
    The Washington Post, the U.S. in its report that in late 2005, when she improvised explosive device on a roadside in Iraq has reached a peak began head of the National Security Agency's newly appointed then plan drastic to stop such attacks that were causing the killing and wounding dozens of American soldiers a day.
    At the same time there were 100 team of analysts Americans Aajabun Iraq in search of a chip and the data that might lead to learn makers of those bombs and factories hidden but the head of the National Security Agency, General Keith B Alexander wanted more than just those clips, I wanted everything every message and call Iraqi telephone and all email can be followed by powerful computers of the National Security Agency.
    It was a look Gen. to this is that instead of "Searching for a needle in a haystack Let's collect straw whole," said a former official at the CIA and who was responsible for tracking the plan, adding "to collect all the نصنفها and store all what we are looking for him." The data collection plan began an unprecedented plan dubbed the gates of the regional and Time, which played a role in breaking the Iraqi extremist networks and greatly limited the number of monthly deaths as a result of an improvised explosive device in late 2008. It was a controversial approach to protect Americans which deems Alexander that represents a range of threats from terrorism and cyber-attacks destroyed.
    During the eight years presided over the General Keith B Alexander Agency electronic surveillance led a revolution in the capabilities of the government to capture the information on behalf of the National Security Agency and as he did in Iraq, Alexander was pushing hard toward everything that can be obtained from the equipment and resources and legal authority to collect and store massive amounts of initial information about U.S. and foreign communications. I've got his successes to appreciate the political leaders in the United States from both sides and also won appreciation from professionals counter-terrorism and intelligence agency, who said that the efforts of the President and the National Security Agency may have contributed to the foil dozens of terrorist attacks, but the systematization of exposure also criticized by civil rights groups and a group of partisans, where lawmakers said a member of the Democratic Party in the hearing before the U.S. Congress that "the National Security Agency had exceeded the red lines through the assembled recordings of mobile phone calls of millions of Americans wondering about the power grant access to mobile data.
    I've been bringing new details about the U.S. spy agency through the contractor and the National Security Agency Edward Snowden, who leaked confidential information about a U.S. government program in survey data phone calls and e-mail. The cast of this digital revolution light played by Alexander as head of the IAEA and converted eleventh after the events of September and seek to configure and agency data and immersed can Alastvad them to defend the country. Supporters Gen. Keith Alexander talking to spy in order to find out the threats seriously coalesce against the United States, which include foreign terrorists and local group of opponents who are attacking defense-mail of the country who are looking for an opportunity for the Liberation of chaos through the closure of vital infrastructure but critics speak it in front of technological prowess in this area understand the sacrifice of personal privacy rights. Said Thomas Drake, a former official at the National Security Agency "to continue the policies of Alexander the result would lead to civil disarm the bowels of our freedom."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:09 pm