Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretariat Announces sort more than 2,000 pieces of land to be distributed to citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretariat Announces sort more than 2,000 pieces of land to be distributed to citizens Empty Secretariat Announces sort more than 2,000 pieces of land to be distributed to citizens

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Secretariat Announces sort more than 2,000 pieces of land to be distributed to citizens

 Baghdad / term 

Announced that the secretariat of Baghdad, on Sunday, sort of more than 2,000 pieces ofland south of the capital Baghdad for distribution to citizens, stressing that such land will be transformed into a modern city integrated services within the future plan. 
    A statement from the secretariat of Baghdad, received the "long", a copy of it, that " Angels municipality Rasheed Department completed the survey work and sort Alvin, and 300 pieces of residential land within theprovince of 3/10 bearing sequences estate located between 7380-9622 and delivered to the land registry Department to complete the administrative procedures her and delivered to their owners. " 
    He explained that" the secretion process has an exceptionally hard by the Departments of the Municipality ofgood governance and the designs after the creation of all the specialized staffs and requirements and supplies, especially as the sorting operations include the provinces of 2/10 and 3/10 which carry 23,000 pieces of residential land on the 550 dunums. " The statement added that "these two provinces are Ffershma Sttholan part of the future plan to the modern cities of integrated services such as schools and health departments, gardens, parks, stadiums and tourist facilities, commercial centers and markets along with pure water and sewer services." 
    He said the "secretion land operation will have a significant impact in addressing the crisis housing and slum areas of past as well as the revitalization of economic and physical movement and find jobs for theunemployed. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:32 am