Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: the dollar will not sell to customers who were struggling permits customs or Zoroha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: the dollar will not sell to customers who were struggling permits customs or Zoroha Empty Central Bank: the dollar will not sell to customers who were struggling permits customs or Zoroha

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2016, 8:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    U.S. dollar
    Central Bank: the dollar will not sell to customers who were struggling permits customs or Zoroha

Author: ASJ, BS 
    Editor: BS 6.22.2016 15:24 Number of Views: 1262 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Iraqi Central Bank announced on Wednesday, not to deal with customers who were struggling permits customs Bastiradathm special requests or who relied fraud, committed with banks and money transfer providing the names of those customers for the purpose of uncles to prevent their access to foreign currency in the future.
    A statement, issued by the Central Bank, in a statement, received a (long-Presse), a copy of which, "The bank will not satisfy customers who were struggling customs permits for Astiradathm requests or they have given incorrect or false."
    The statement added, he was "committed banks and remittance to submit the names of those customers for the purpose of uncles to prevent their access to foreign currency in the future," noting that "the bank will carry the party that buys them foreign currency from the sale and purchase of foreign currency liability window."
    And saw the rate of buying the US dollar over the past few days, a surge reached 130,000 Iraqi dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:52 am