Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Consultant Abadi: live gradual recovery in 2017 and the stage will be better than its predecessor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Consultant Abadi: live gradual recovery in 2017 and the stage will be better than its predecessor Empty Consultant Abadi: live gradual recovery in 2017 and the stage will be better than its predecessor

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Consultant Abadi: live gradual recovery in 2017 and the stage will be better than its predecessor

Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Dr. adviser said the appearance of Saleh, said that "the economy is going through cycle where business spending falls into recession and begin to recover gradually and that Iraq expansive spending country and live on high revenues, uncertain that Albuldmrahlh gradual recovery and 2017 will be better than its predecessor.
    Saleh added, A, that "Iraq has suffered a big economic shock due to deterioration of the oil revenues and falling prices, noting that" there are certain factors Kahar and terrorism negatively affect the economy of the Iraqi citizen. "
    "The situation began to adapt and adaptation process usually takes 12 to 18 months after the economy takes recovery and growth paths."
    He stressed that "the World Bank estimated the Iraqi economy for 2016 by more than 4.2% after it was last year in 2015 to 1.5% and this shows the improved economic situation slowly."
    He stressed that "there are re-engineering of each economy, especially the financial and the general budget in terms of expenses and revenues and reduce spending operations and the truth is not trivial, but wants an economy recovery to evolve Today this cycle of decline and recovery take 18 months in general."
    "We are in a gradual recovery phase and predicted that within the next few months or the beginning of the 8 first months of 2017 will be a clear difference from 2016 and is economically better."
     Views Post: 15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:22 pm