Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Blair: Britain violated international law and its participation in the war against Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Blair: Britain violated international law and its participation in the war against Iraq Empty Deputy Blair: Britain violated international law and its participation in the war against Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jul 2016, 2:37 am

[ltr]Deputy Blair: Britain violated international law and its participation in the war against Iraq[/ltr]

Since 07.10.2016 at 09:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to former British Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott on Sunday that Britain violated international law when he participated in the invasion of Iraq in 2003 in the wake of a report critical of the decision to participate in the war.[/ltr]
    [ltr]An investigation lasted seven years to justify the planning and handling of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair with the Iraq war, which included a list of failures, but the investigation did not reach the end chapter in a legal war.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The British investigation of the long-awaited Blair said US President George W. Bush eight months before the invasion, "I'll be with you no matter what," and sent eventually 45 thousand British troops to battle without exhausting peaceful options.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prescott served as deputy prime minister in time of war, wrote in the Sunday Mirror says he now is his point of view on the legality of the war, Blair has been criticized for preventing ministers from the legal debate before the war fully participate.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prescott said, "In 2004, UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan said that since the main objective of the Iraq war is to change the system, they are illegal. With great sadness and anger I now believe he was right."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "I will live with the decision to go to war and the disastrous consequences for the rest of my life."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Many Britons want Blair to face criminal charges over his decision to go to war that led to the deaths of 179 British soldiers and more than 150 thousand of Iraqi civilians during the following six years of the invasion.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prescott said, "Attorney General Lord Goldsmith came to the Council of Ministers literally and declared it illegal, but did not provide any documents, the timing of the decision clearly aims to approve the take almost immediate action which is going to war."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prescott said he "supports the decision of the Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbin apologize for the war on behalf of the party."Corbin, a veteran politician and anti-war and a critic of Blair.anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:25 am