Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blair's report is likely to lose his position in the House advisers Queen of Britain over Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blair's report is likely to lose his position in the House advisers Queen of Britain over Iraq Empty Blair's report is likely to lose his position in the House advisers Queen of Britain over Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:24 am

[ltr]Blair's report is likely to lose his position in the House advisers Queen of Britain over Iraq[/ltr]

Since 07.11.2016 at 09:12 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Times newspaper published a report saying that the former British Prime Minister Tony Blair could lose his position in the House of the Queen's advisers, known in Britain as the "Privy Council" because of the war on Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It explains the report, which was written by Henry Zafman, that "the current Labor Party leader, Jeremy Corbyn, is preparing to support a step in the British House of Commons to announce Blair guilty of lying to the Council on the invasion of Iraq in 2003".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Such a move could lead to the exclusion of Blair's Privy Council, which advises the Queen of Britain.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The paper says that "David Davis, the former contender in the presidential race Conservative Party, will present this proposal to the House of Commons this week."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It will also support the proposed Alex Samond former Prime Minister of Scotland's regional government.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The move comes after Lord Prescott, who was deputy prime minister at the time of the invasion in 2003, he declared that the war on Iraq was illegal.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The report says that, "Corbin said he may support a parliamentary move to impeach the former leader of the Labour Party for his leadership in the gestation period of the invasion of Iraq. His statement came in response to a question in an interview with Andrew Marr on the BBC on its support for this proposal."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Davis, who had previously voted in favor of the Iraq war, said he "would make the move this week, and if the proposal before it could discuss before parliament's summer vacation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The report quoted Davis as saying, "If we look at the debate alone, the council has been misled in five core subjects, three of which are on the subject of weapons of mass destruction, and one in a way that was where the vote of the United Nations, and one in the (evaluation) threat and risk."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Lord Prescott, who had previously supported the decision to invade in the newspaper "The Daily passes the" saying, "I will live with the decision to go to war and the disastrous consequences the rest of my life," he wrote.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The report also quotes Ms. Margaret Beckett, who was in the cabinet reshuffle in 2003, opposition to the move, saying that "the people who are behind the contempt motion that they were always trying to use a report Chilcot to serve them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Lord Prescott wrote in his article "In 2004, UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan said that the war in Iraq is illegal, as long as its overriding goal of regime change, and the sorrow and anger of a large, I see it right now," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:29 pm