Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Gold decline was caused by central bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Gold decline was caused by central bank Empty Economist: Gold decline was caused by central bank

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jul 2016, 2:14 pm

Economist: Gold decline was caused by central bank

12/7/2016ە

Doaڕۆژ / Ali Abdul Razak Sheikh

emphasized the researcher and analyst at Lance economic affairs advisor, said on Tuesday that the Iraqi Central Bank 's policy was the basis reason for the decline of gold prices in the Iraqi market.

A guide in a press statement , particularly for (Doaڕۆژ) , said that " the Iraqi Central Bank 's policy to sell gold was the reason down the price of gold in the Iraqi market, where it is announced prices officially on Monday of each week and is selling the next day through authorized banks by the Central Bank of Iraq. "

He pointed out that" the measure taken by the central bank 's latest increase the width of gold in the market, leading to a decline in its price. this significantly affects the dollar prices, which will rise because of the low dollar amounts sold by the central bank auction . " .

The guide 's (Doaڕۆژ), that " the aim of selling gold is pulling cash from the Iraqi market and the payment of the citizen to the savings in gold."

The Iraqi market has seen, on Tuesday, down gold prices, which reached 222 000 dinars and 305 dinars for the weight the one.

And equal to the weight of gold per five grams.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:55 pm