Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Serail warns of re-sectarian production and calls to miss an opportunity to the enemies of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Serail warns of re-sectarian production and calls to miss an opportunity to the enemies of Iraq Empty Serail warns of re-sectarian production and calls to miss an opportunity to the enemies of Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jul 2016, 3:09 am

[ltr]Serail warns of re-sectarian production and calls to miss an opportunity to the enemies of Iraq[/ltr]

Since 07.14.2016 at 08:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Secretary General of the free movement of Iraqi society warned, Abdul Mohsen Shalash Serail, the escalation in the political discourse, against the backdrop of bombings in Baghdad and near the shrine of Mr. Muhammad peace be upon him, to renounce abhorrent sectarianism.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The palace said in a statement, Thursday, received / balances News / copy of it, "Iraq today is going through a new Banattafh conjunction with the victories achieved by the security forces of the popular crowd and the sons of the tribes on the dark terrorist forces of Bdaash, and the explosions that took place only a reflection of the heavy losses suffered this terrorist organization, where wire urban warfare to target unarmed civilians and holy shrines, through sleeper cells and therefore have to be vigilant and miss the opportunity to those who prey on troubled waters, in a desperate attempt to re-sectarian production. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "some try to stir the fire dormant under the ashes, those sectarian fire that extinguished thanks to the Iraqi people and the patience, so I will not leave the space for foreign schemes run by the continuous states of stealing Iraqi people's wealth and its bounty and the only concern is that the people remain busy and the victim of their designs colonial order not to see operations corruption and looting of its wealth and riches day "./ ended 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:28 pm