Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Badr reveals L / balance News / collect 76 signatures seats to resolve the election commi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Badr reveals L / balance News / collect 76 signatures seats to resolve the election commi Empty Deputy for Badr reveals L / balance News / collect 76 signatures seats to resolve the election commi

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jul 2016, 2:42 am

[ltr]Deputy for Badr reveals L / balance News / collect 76 signatures seats to resolve the election commission[/ltr]

Since 17/07/2016 15:37 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP Mohammad Badr mass of the universe, Sunday, revealed collect 76 signatures seats in the House of Representatives in order to resolve the election commission and the opening of the nomination of independent competencies.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the fact that L / balance News /, "The Badr bloc began collecting signatures in order to resolve the current election commission and the opening of the nomination of independent competencies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "76 deputies signed the request in order to resolve the current election commission and the re-election of independent figures to fill the posts of Commissioners where," noting that "the issuance of such a law is the first step to reform the system of independent bodies fully to ensure the independence and success of the purposes that have established for them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that Parliament Speaker Salim al-face, today, the parliamentary legal committee to submit its report on the legal status of the Commission of 29 Alantkhabat.anthy[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:57 am