Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice vows delete privileges of the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice vows delete privileges of the House of Representatives Empty Vice vows delete privileges of the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2016, 3:40 am

Vice vows delete privileges of the House of Representatives

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Vowed Member of Parliament Abdul Hadi al -Hakim to exert all his strength to delete parliamentarians privileges included in theHouse bill. 
    He completed the House of Representatives in Monday 's meeting, the first reading of thedraft law submitted by the legal and financial committees. 
    The mass of Virtue has rejected some of the paragraphs of the law, calling it " contrary to the standards ofsocial justice. " 
    the MP said al - Hakim, one of the independents for the province of Najaf House of Representatives, in astatement received (range) a copy of it yesterday," I am at a time when I call it to a law to the House ofRepresentatives includes activating the legislative role and oversight to be expressing the right of all values, principles and interests and the concerns and needs of the citizens, strongly opposed to the contents of thementioned draft of the privileges of the President and members of the presidential Council and the House of Representatives. " 
    He added Hakim said" power mission legislature of the House of Representatives as well as legislation and supervision to achieve social justice among citizens and bridge the deep gap and the vast difference between the citizen and the official in rights and duties, as before the law establishes what is incompatible with the principles and values ​​in several paragraphs. " 
    a member of the National Alliance , said , " I will work with full force with many of my fellow MPs to reject the law, and the only amendment to its articles and paragraphs to ensure delete those privileges and rights of the alleged by what Allah revealed by the Sultan, seeking to make the interest of citizens , not personal interests first and the most important responsibilities and tasks of the presidency and members of the House of Representatives, a vision of the upper reference repeatedly he urged them in its multiple and proposed marriage to her. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:38 pm