Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

GOP nominates Trump to run for US presidential election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

GOP nominates Trump to run for US presidential election Empty GOP nominates Trump to run for US presidential election

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2016, 4:10 am

GOP nominates Trump to run for US presidential election 28174
    American billionaire Donald Trump candidate of the Republican Party to run for US presidential election
    GOP nominates Trump to run for US presidential election

Author: AR, HH 
    Editor: AR, HH 20/07/2016 09:48 Number of Views: 90 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    American billionaire Donald Trump officially won the Republican nomination to run for the US presidential elections scheduled for next November, while Trump confirmed it will happen, "a real change in Washington."
    Trump said in a video message quoted by Reuters and followed up (range Press) he was "proud of winning the Republican nomination and will make a real change in Washington," calling on Republicans to "fight to the end."
    Trump expressed his confidence in the "win the presidential election in November," stressing that "we are going to win the presidency and we will achieve real change and restore leadership to Washington."
    The Republican candidate, said: "What we did is we get the party's nomination will never forget that day and be Ptsoatkm this stage of the presidential process is over, we have made together historical results."
    It is said that Donald Trump won the support of a majority of delegates from the states and territories in the vote which was during the Republican Party's electoral college in Cleveland, while Mike Pence was elected governor of the state of Indiana for the party candidate for vice president.

https://almadapress.com/ar/news/73583/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%AD-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%88%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:29 am