Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mayor Gray calls for the central bank to lift the "ban" city

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mayor Gray calls for the central bank to lift the "ban" city Empty Mayor Gray calls for the central bank to lift the "ban" city

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jul 2016, 3:38 pm

Mayor Gray calls for the central bank to lift the "ban" city

Thursday, July 21, 2016 19:30

Alsumaria News / Anbar

Mayor students spend gray Ibrahim bramble, on Thursday, the central bank raised the "ban" from the city.

Bramble said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, he said that " the city of Ramadi are stable security starting from Fallujah down to it , " and urged the central bank and public administration of the Rafidain Bank to "lift the ban on the city of Ramadi."

He called bramble public Rafidain Bank to "send sums of cash and liquidity to Warrar Rafidain Bank branch in Ramadi to stroll need justice."

The security forces and tribal support has succeeded in liberating the city of Ramadi end of last year, while service departments opened their headquarters and began attendance in the city.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:12 pm