Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(Journal News) published a parliament session agenda today, the most prominent question the Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(Journal News) published a parliament session agenda today, the most prominent question the Minister Empty (Journal News) published a parliament session agenda today, the most prominent question the Minister

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:45 am

[size=37](Journal News) published a parliament session agenda today, the most prominent question the Minister of Defense[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    Published (Journal News) agenda of the eighth session of the House agenda on Monday (1) in August and includes the session eleven paragraph notably questioned Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi.
    According to a statement to the House of Representatives it received (Journal News) a copy of "today's meeting included the interrogation of Mr. Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi's agenda."
    It also included the agenda, "host committee charged tray marshes within the World Heritage list and vote on candidates for the federal public service council."
    It will also be voting in principle a draft law to challenge the interests of the verdicts and decisions of the Real Property Act. (Legal Committee) and a general topic for discussion (to compensate those affected by the recent events in the district of Tuz).
    And between the Council according to the statement it will be the first reading of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to maintain Ally birds African Eurasian Migratory Waterbirds and discuss the first draft amendment to the law the law of antiquities and heritage Agreement No. (55) for the year 2002.
    And between the Council session that begins at eleven o'clock in the morning.
    The House of Representatives and raise its seventh meeting, which was held last Saturday to Monday.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:07 am