Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives will not hold an emergency session today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives will not hold an emergency session today Empty The House of Representatives will not hold an emergency session today

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Aug 2016, 7:04 am

The House of Representatives will not hold an emergency session today

He told the Security and Defense Committee member of the parliamentary Abdul Aziz Hassan that he is unlikely to convene an emergency session today to lack of quorum due to the return of more MPs to their areas after the adjournment yesterday to next Tuesday despite collecting several signatures to convene an emergency session today.

Hassan said on Tuesday in a statement to the network of Iraqi transmitter (IBN), the second deputy Aram Sheikh Mohammed will chair the Council of the next parliamentary session because House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri decided not chairing any meeting after the Monday session to be resolved eliminate the accusations made ​​against him and proclaims his innocence.

He explained that the first deputy Hamoudi suffering from illness so he can not preside over the meeting, noting that Hamoudi will chair the meeting if recovered.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:59 pm