Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babylon Investment granted an investment license to set up a multi-storey garage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babylon Investment granted an investment license to set up a multi-storey garage Empty Babylon Investment granted an investment license to set up a multi-storey garage

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Aug 2016, 5:01 am

[ltr]
    [size=48]Babylon Investment granted an investment license to set up a multi-storey garage

August 13, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Babylon

Babylon Investment Commission granted the investment license for the establishment of a multi-storey garage in the city of Hilla, the center at a cost of about $ 2 million.
    The Director General of the Commission in Babylon Nasr Hammoud Anzi said in a statement seen by the news agency of our economy, that Babylon Investment Commission granted the investment license for the establishment of a multi-storey garage in the city of Hilla, the center is the sixth of the current 2016 to a local company.
    He added that the duration of the project (30) months, the duration of the investment (20) years, indicating that the project contains several floors, and the project site is located in the city of Hilla, Ajam Street downtown area. The designed capacity of the project is estimated (250) car.
    He Anzi said the investment license is the sixth investment during the current year license granted by the body after the body granted licenses (1- modern cows Station 2. refining and the production of white sugar plant 3. Global Green Building Plant 4. multi-storey commercial building 5. commercial complex ) during the current year, indicating that the body is working continuously on the granting of investment licenses in various investment sectors, where he since July of last year (2015) and up to the present time has been granted (15) permit investment in various economic sectors. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:17 pm