Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity Babylon equipped with 12 hours a day and the council calls for the distribution of quota

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity Babylon equipped with 12 hours a day and the council calls for the distribution of quota Empty Electricity Babylon equipped with 12 hours a day and the council calls for the distribution of quota

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Aug 2016, 3:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Electricity Babylon equipped with 12 hours a day and the council calls for the distribution of quotas in accordance with the ratio of the population

 Babylon / long - Presse 

announced Babil Provincial Council, lifting the Ministry of Electricity share of the province's energy to 630 MW by 12 hours a day, and as he emphasized the need to maintain the energy of more than 1,000 MW, demanded the distribution of provincial shares of energy according to the ratio of the population. 
     The head Committee reconstruction in the Babylon Mehdi Aakul in an interview (range Press), "the Ministry ofElectricity began processing the province B630 MW and by 12 hours of processing, after the meeting held by the provincial government with the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi , " noting that " the processing will be my hour running against My hour to extinguish. " 
    Aakul added that" the need to maintain the energy of more than 1,000 MW, where the population of theprovince to exceed more than two million people , "adding that" the province produces large amounts of energy through Almsiep, Hilla, Abu stations sinking , "and urged the Meanwhile, the Ministry of Electricity ,"distributed energy quotas among the provinces according to the ratio of the population." It is 
    noteworthy that the province of Babylon administration announced, on 18 August 2016, the Minister ofElectricity Qassim Fahdawi approval to increase the share of the province of electrical energy to 600 megawatts, just hours after the organization hundreds of residents spend Mahaweel, north of Hilla, ademonstration to protest against the deterioration of electric power. 
    the Ministry of Electricity announced, on Tuesday (26 July 2016), the suspension of a number of plants generating in the province of Basra, saying it is "mobilized" Mlakatha to be repaired and returned to service during the " the next few hours." it is 
    noteworthy that Iraq is suffering a power shortage, if a production of energy up to 14 355 MW, while the initial estimates because he needs him more than 21 thousand MW. 
    the Iraq suffers a shortage of electric power since the beginning of the year 1990, but three years years haveseen an improvement in the provision of electric power after the opening of a number of power stations which (Zubaydiah in Wasit and good deeds in Karbala and Alhaidariya in Najaf and the station gas in Maysan and two stations in Diwaniya station al - Sadr in Baghdad, and stations Shatt al - Arab and Rumaila in Basra and the station gas in Kirkuk), where it continues operating hours to about 20 hours with a special low temperatures while operating hours are shrinking dramatically with higher temperatures and increased loads on the power plants during peak times.   
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:48 am