Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

.. Scandal Krhot faces dismissal for the takeover of Kuwaiti aid to his advantage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

.. Scandal Krhot faces dismissal for the takeover of Kuwaiti aid to his advantage Empty .. Scandal Krhot faces dismissal for the takeover of Kuwaiti aid to his advantage

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Sep 2016, 4:30 am

[size=37] Scandal Krhot faces dismissal for the takeover of Kuwaiti aid to his advantage[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News 
    revealed to media sources, on the Kuwaiti government to the Council of Anbar province todisclose the fate of the aid provided to the displaced, adding that such assistance "sold" Speaker morning Krhot personal interests, has indicated a Kuwaiti sources said that such assistance tune of some 200 million dollars, while activists trading across social networking sites accusations implicating Krhot files of corruption related to the provincial council 'sbudget, and calls for council members sacked from his post to the presence of files , theCouncil intends to discuss.
    The source said that "Alkrhot already sending a request to the Kuwaiti government to help the province in providing relief materials to the displaced, and agreed Kuwait and then sent aid."
    He added that "after receiving the Kuwaiti aid, Alkrhot sells personal reconciliation," noting that "the Kuwaiti government demanded the data and documents proving the distribution of the aid, which originally did not reach the displaced people."
    And it revealed a document issued by the Council of Anbar for sending a request to the Kuwaiti government to ask for relief materials to the displaced, which said, "Due to the security circumstances of the Anbar province and the difficulties humanitarian and control Daesh criminal gangs over large areas of the province, which led to the displacement of hundreds of thousands of citizens of the province and most of them live in the open so we hope your state esteemed provide humanitarian and food and health assistance to maintain ".anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:25 pm