Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muslim Judge JUST Appointed By Obama Has CLEAR Ties To Bin Laden

Lobo
    Lobo

Muslim Judge JUST Appointed By Obama Has CLEAR Ties To Bin Laden Empty Muslim Judge JUST Appointed By Obama Has CLEAR Ties To Bin Laden

Post by Lobo Fri 09 Sep 2016, 5:57 pm

Muslim Judge JUST Appointed By Obama Has CLEAR Ties To Bin Laden
    Posted by Martin Walsh | Sep 7, 2016 | Liberal Corruption

Muslim Judge JUST Appointed By Obama Has CLEAR Ties To Bin Laden 0-2
    Obama’s Muslim Integration Plan Is Now In Effect
    Barack Hussein Obama announced on Tuesday that he has nominated the first Muslim to serve as a federal district judge. Obama nominated Abid Riaz Qureshi to serve on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, according to a statement released by the White House. While they are applauding Obama, there are many questions behind this Judge that need to be addressed.
    “I am pleased to nominate Mr. Qureshi to serve on the United States District Court bench,” said Obama. “I am confident he will serve the American people with integrity and a steadfast commitment to justice.” “I commend President Obama for taking this important step in continuing to pick the best and brightest from every community to serve as part of our nation’s judiciary,” Farhana Khera, executive director of Muslim Advocates, a legal advocacy organization, told the Huffington Post.
    While the White House applauds Obama’s “heroism,” they are leaving out the fact that Quereshi has been involved in numerous illegal activities which include arranging the issuance of fake visa’s for suspected terrorists, including Mohamed Atta andMarwan al-Shehhi–which were two of the terrorists responsible for flying hijacked planes into the World Trade Center on 9/11.
    Muslim Judge JUST Appointed By Obama Has CLEAR Ties To Bin Laden Abid-Riaz-Qureshi
    Obama’s Judge Has Known Ties To Bin Laden, Helped 9/11 Attackers
    Abid Quereshi, a devout student of Sayyid Qutb, uses the pseudonym name Quereshi (many Muslims use this name) likely because the name can be traced back to the time of their fake prophet Mohamed. Obama’s pick for Federal Judge was also a former member of the Muslim Brotherhood as well as an associate of Osama Bin Laden and Abdallah Azzam, an Islamic scholar from Palestine who was instrumental in building pan-Islamic enthusiasm for jihad against the Soviets in Afghanistan and in drawing Muslims (like Osama Bin Laden) from all over the Middle East to fight there.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/muslim-judge-just-appointed-by-obama-has-clear-ties-to-bin-laden/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Aweber&utm_campaign=8_September

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:26 pm