Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Banker: private banks need government guarantees for the financing of investment projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banker: private banks need government guarantees for the financing of investment projects Empty Banker: private banks need government guarantees for the financing of investment projects

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2013, 6:43 am

Banker: private banks need government guarantees for the financing of investment projects

13-06-2013 12:57 PM

Baghdad (news) .. He banking expert Mohsen Ali, the importance of the presence of government guarantees given to banks in the financing of civil development projects of the country, to strengthen the role of the private banks in economic development.

Ali said (of the Agency news): The private banks able to finance most of the private investment projects for the ministries and government departments but need for government guarantees to ensure their financial rights, through the issuance of regulations and controls by government institutions.

He added: ministries and state departments prefer to deal with banks without civil government, because of the lack of mutual trust between private banks and government institutions, making civil weak activity in promoting economic development of the country.

And plays the banking system a prominent role in supporting the programs and plans for economic development and activation of the financial markets as one of the main sources of funding for the implementation of projects at the macroeconomic level and as well as being one of the most important sources of financing in developing countries, it is the source of profits of these projects and the securities markets. / End / 8.'s . /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:31 pm