Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economic's (et al): Most of the non-oil imports go into the pockets of corrupt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economic's (et al): Most of the non-oil imports go into the pockets of corrupt Empty Parliamentary Economic's (et al): Most of the non-oil imports go into the pockets of corrupt

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Sep 2016, 2:40 pm

[size=30]Parliamentary Economic's (et al): Most of the non-oil imports go into the pockets of corrupt[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=17]Revealed a member of the economic and investment commission in Parliament, Nora Albjara, Sunday,that most of the oil and non - oil imports go into the pockets of corrupt customs and border crossings, pointing to the existence of five informal outlets between Diyala and Kut. "[/size]
    [size=17]Albjara said in a statement summed up by the Agency for News Agency (et) that "there are thousands ofnon - oil imports go into the pockets of corrupt customs and border crossings, emphasizing the need forspoilers accounting at border crossing points, in order to benefit from the resources."[/size]
    [size=17]Advocate "of the integrity of the Iraqi judiciary and the House of Representatives to monitor corruption at border crossing points and to be centralized and delivered to the body ports to activate its role," noting that "there are five non-official outlets exist between Diyala In Kut, through which goods enter informally and evasion from payment of customs ".[/size]

[size=17]He added that " the official border crossing points nine outlets but mostly unmarked by corruption and go customs into their pockets rather than she went to finance", pointing out that "most of the goods entering marred by a lot of corruption and imports that enter not delivered mostly to the state and not all goods taken by the overpriced" .[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:09 pm