Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr on Maliki's media deal with the Saudi ambassador: I do not care what he says vendor Iraq of ter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr on Maliki's media deal with the Saudi ambassador: I do not care what he says vendor Iraq of ter Empty Sadr on Maliki's media deal with the Saudi ambassador: I do not care what he says vendor Iraq of ter

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Sep 2016, 4:27 am

Sadr on Maliki's media deal with the Saudi ambassador: I do not care what he says vendor Iraq of terrorism

Sunday 18-09-2016 | 11:46:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News / leader of Sadr reiterated on Sunday his criticism of the president of a coalition of state law, the President of the former Iraqi government Nuri al-Maliki, while the accused that he has sold the country of terrorism, expressed no interest in the campaign led by media loyal to the owners in the expulsion of the Saudi ambassador in Baghdad, Thamir Sabhan.
    In response to a question from one of his followers to him about what he had done Maliki's media to expel from Iraq Sabhan al-Sadr replied, that "I do not care what he says vendor Iraq of terrorism, it is not the owner of a popular decision not to be effective."
    He left the Saudi ambassador Thamer Sabhan, the capital of Baghdad earlier this month after the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, Ambassador of the Kingdom replacement request.
    The Iraqi Foreign Ministry had asked the Saudi government in 28 of the last month, replacing the Alshban, "for interfering in Iraq's internal affairs."
    The Sabhan first Saudi ambassador to Iraq after a break of 25 years, after the Iraqi army entered Kuwait in 1990.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:51 am