Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zubai announce the formation of a committee to follow up the work and contracts for the Department

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zubai announce the formation of a committee to follow up the work and contracts for the Department  Empty Zubai announce the formation of a committee to follow up the work and contracts for the Department

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Oct 2016, 6:09 am

Zubai announce the formation of a committee to follow up the work and contracts for the Department of Immigration

News / Baghdad
    The President of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, Saturday, for the formation of a committee to follow up the work and contracts for the Department of Immigration.
    Zobaie said in an interview for the Sumerian News, "The committee parliamentary integrity committee was formed, today, to follow the work of the Ministry of Displacement and Migration."
    He explained Zubai, that "the Commission will issue an important follow-up ministry contracts and legal violations there." 
    It is noteworthy that the Parliamentary Integrity Commission announced between now and then to set up committees to follow up the work of the ministries or departments suspected of obtaining administrative violations and the financial excesses. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:56 am