Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moody's improved its credit rating of banks Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moody's improved its credit rating of banks Russia Empty Moody's improved its credit rating of banks Russia

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:17 am

Moody's improved its credit rating of banks Russia

2016/10/24 | 12:00

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - Economy News follow. 

Improved the agency "Moody 's " International, on Monday, the credit rating of the banking system Russia to stable from negative. 

The deputy head of the agency "Moody 's " Irakli Bibia, " The emergence of signs of economic recovery and thestability of macroeconomic indicators in Russia will support the operating environment of Russian banks, therefore, we expect earnings growth as well as maintaining the banks' capital in Russia. " 

he said IAEA experts, said that" financing indicators and liquidity in the Russian banking system has improved, forexample , the average ratio of the volume loans and deposits at the end of Aonaohuzeiran 2016 fell to 109 after it was 115 in the previous year, as banks continued orientation to reduce its reliance on loans between banks. " 

this is expected rating agency experts decline in GDP in Russia increased by only 1 this year, with an increase Russia 's economic growth during 2017, against the backdrop of the direction of oil prices to stabilize, and the strength of the incentives offered by the government to support the prospects for economic growth. 

the agency "Moody 's " one of the "big three" credit rating, along with "Standard & Poor 's " international agencies and "Fitch." 

as is the main task of the Agency, provide a secure and independent credit markets in the world and determine thecredit rating, as well as conducting research and data analysis. 

ended 25 mm

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:59 am