Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: 2017 budget "dead"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: 2017 budget "dead" Empty Parliamentary Economy: 2017 budget "dead"

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 6:30 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Economy: 2017 budget "dead"[/ltr]

Since 10.26.2016 at 12:57 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission on the parliamentary economy and investment, Wednesday, that the financial budget for 2017 was "dead" in harsh Zerouk, noting that the financial budget will not takeovers, but high oil prices.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Committee Chairman Ahmed Kanani's / balances News /, that "the federal budget for fiscal year 2017 was born" dead "and will not takeovers, but high oil prices, especially since the country is going through tough conditions in financial terms."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The non-oil revenues are very few and will not clog the deficit and what Parliament can do is just transfers between the allocations to change my," pointing out that "free investment allocations budget and this is a new burden."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Tuesday, said the size of the budget for the year 2017 amounted to 100 trillion dinars. And as pointed out that the size of the oil revenues will reach 67.5 trillion and the deficit reached 21% .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:18 am