Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central: calls for the use of foreign currency for the salaries of the staff cede part of Sovereign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central: calls for the use of foreign currency for the salaries of the staff cede part of Sovereign Empty Central: calls for the use of foreign currency for the salaries of the staff cede part of Sovereign

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:44 am

Central: calls for the use of foreign currency for the salaries of the staff cede part of Sovereignty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

, said the Iraqi Central Bank, on Monday, that calls for the use of foreign currency for the salaries of the staff cede part of sovereignty, stressing the need to preserve the paper manipulation and show the proper manner. 

The governor of the bank on the Keywords During a seminar held today on currency in Iraq and security in thecirculation and attended by Alsumaria News, " the banknote is part of the identity and sovereignty of the Iraqi state ," adding that " the banknote subjected to some kind of forgery and manipulation , it is going on any human feeling that the falsifications that prejudice entity of the state and its sovereignty."

He Keywords that "we look at the banknote as part of our national identity , " noting that "proposals that some were fired about why not to use foreign currency as dollar distribute the salaries of the staff is to cede part of the national sovereignty and national identity and therefore we must defend this paper either form or content or real value. " 

he stressed Keywords on the need to " preserve the paper manipulation and show the proper manner and regulate circulation and stored must be at the highest grades that reflect their real value. " 

the central bank issued in November 2015 a new category of cash 50,000 dinars, indicating that it was printed using superior quality of printing paper with a number of security and technical where the marks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:17 am