Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PUK for "light": the next phase need bold decisions to the problems suffered by the political proces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PUK for "light": the next phase need bold decisions to the problems suffered by the political proces Empty PUK for "light": the next phase need bold decisions to the problems suffered by the political proces

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Nov 2016, 2:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    PUK for "light": the next phase need bold decisions to the problems suffered by the political process

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan party, said on Sunday that the next phase need bold decisions to the problems suffered by the political process during the last period and give a role in the independence of the judiciary in resolving its decisions on some of the political figures that will include the settlement initiative Files ".
    The leader of the Union MP Abdul Bari Zebari told the "Nur News" that "the initiative put forward by the president of the National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim need to further discussions between the political parties to create an image amorphous grouping of political parties."
    And through the MP for his support "to the initiative of the settlement made by the National Alliance to resolve the crises that have passed on the political process and the development of the future vision for the post-Daesh."
    And the MP said "hold dialogues between the components of Iraq will give more ideas flowing in achieving the supreme national interest of the country."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:27 pm