Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran optimistic about reaching an agreement in OPEC

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran optimistic about reaching an agreement in OPEC Empty Iran optimistic about reaching an agreement in OPEC

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2016, 3:01 am

[size=30]Iran optimistic about reaching an agreement in OPEC[/size]
    27/11/2016 09:14 | Number of Views: 33
    font size:  Iran optimistic about reaching an agreement in OPEC Font_decrease  Iran optimistic about reaching an agreement in OPEC Font_enlarge
     Iran optimistic about reaching an agreement in OPEC Thumbnail.php?file=20161007_134239_563899902
    Direction Press / Agencies 

Through Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh optimism about the possibility of OPEC reached an agreement and declaration of its plans with respect to any reduction in production during the WTO meeting scheduled this week.

The transport ministry's Web site for Zanganeh as saying after a meeting with Algerian Energy Minister Noureddine Bouterfa in Tehran as saying: "Today has been reviewing a proposal Algerian Energy Minister on the production of each country and is being studied carefully."
    The agency quoted the minister as saying that the Algerian proposals Algeria called for OPEC to cut output by 1.1 million barrels per day and 600 thousand barrels of non-Member States.
    Bouterfa was quoted as saying, "The OPEC members agreed oil prices will reach $ 50 to $ 55 next year and $ 60 by the end of (this) year."

The Iranian minister said, "We'll show we have seen in this proposal during the ... OPEC meeting on November 30. It suggests the general direction and data stated that OPEC can reach agreement applicable in respect of their production and management of the market. "
    "If we agreed .. and I am optimistic that prices will increase .. This is also what is desired by the global economy."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/139126.html

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:02 pm