Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Libya: will not reduce oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Libya: will not reduce oil production Empty Libya: will not reduce oil production

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Nov 2016, 2:43 am

[size=30]Libya: will not reduce oil production[/size]
    27/11/2016 08:16 | Number of Views: 186
    font size: Libya: will not reduce oil production Font_decrease Libya: will not reduce oil production Font_enlarge
    Libya: will not reduce oil production Thumbnail.php?file=583ae4abc4618871048b4568_145535675
    Direction Press

National Oil Corporation of Libya announced that it will not cut crude production in the "foreseeable future," it seeks to increase its production up to previous levels before the outbreak of the conflict in the country.
    The organization said in a statement on Sunday November 27, Mustafa made by God, Chairman of the Board informed to participate in the Arab Economic Forum Austrian in Vienna delegations Friday that the economic situation in Libya dangerous is can not be with him to participate in the "OPEC" output cuts in the future perspective.
    And it removed Libya crude output more than doubled to reach about 600 thousand barrels per day since the reopening of a number of oil ports blockaded in September / September.
    But it remains much lower than the level of production in 2011 was 1.6 million barrels per day and that the foreign exchange reserves in Libya are running out fast.
    The Foundation hopes to raise production to 900 thousand barrels by the end of the year and 1.1 million bpd in 2017. jh 

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:57 am