Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC agrees to cut output by 1.2 million barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC agrees to cut output by 1.2 million barrels per day Empty OPEC agrees to cut output by 1.2 million barrels per day

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2016, 1:45 am

OPEC agrees to cut output by 1.2 million barrels per day -1
    OPEC agrees to cut output by 1.2 million barrels per day

 Baghdad / term 

It quoted "Reuters" a source in the "OPEC" that members of the organization agreed on Algeria 's plan to cut oil production. While the agency "Bloomberg" said that "OPEC" producers agreed to cut output by 1.2 million bpd to 32.5 million after a crucial meeting in Vienna on Wednesday, adding that the agreement is in line with what has been reached in Algeria in September. 
    Algeria was a member of the "OPEC" has proposed to define a new roof for production at 32.5 million barrels a day, compared with 33.6 million barrels per day at present. The Iraqi oil minister Jabbar Allaibi consult the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi in the proposal would reduce production from OPEC. 
    Oil prices jumped nearly eight percent on Wednesday in conjunction with some of the top oil producers in theworld meeting in Vienna to agree on a cut in production. 
    By 1201 GMT , ascended International benchmark Brent crude futures to $ 3.76 to $ 50.14 a barrel , heading towards record biggest one- day change in nine months. Futures rose for WTI US median of $ 3.55 to $ 48.78 a barrel.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:18 pm