Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allocated 20 billion dinars for the payment of Babylon within projects on credit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allocated 20 billion dinars for the payment of Babylon within projects on credit Empty Allocated 20 billion dinars for the payment of Babylon within projects on credit

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:48 pm

Allocated 20 billion dinars for the payment of Babylon within projects on credit
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    The federal government has agreed to allocate $ 20 billion dinars to the province of Babylon within Payment on credit projects.
    The head of the Council of Babylon Haider Wasp, Wednesday, the federal government agreed and within payment projects on credit on the allocation of $ 20 billion dinars will be allocated to implement the completion of a number of schools in the province projects so as to alleviate the large crowds in its schools indicating that he will be allocated 6 billion of them to Babel health department of for the restoration of a number of lounges in Hilla surgical hospital and a hospital to spend the Hashemite south of Hilla, and another businessman.
    He added that the financial crisis and the lack of imports, the local government paid Babylon to the request from the federal government to provide funds to allow its exploitation in the development of education and health as well as help in finding solutions to the sewage net private water reed, the old city, adding that the local government is still in talks with the federal government on the subject.
    share it

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:34 pm