Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Orlando attorney files suit for recount of presidential votes in Florida

Lobo
    Lobo

Orlando attorney files suit for recount of presidential votes in Florida Empty Orlando attorney files suit for recount of presidential votes in Florida

Post by Lobo Wed 07 Dec 2016, 5:28 pm

Orlando attorney files suit for recount of presidential votes in Florida

10News Staff , WTSP 6:00 AM. EST December 06, 2016

Orlando attorney files suit for recount of presidential votes in Florida Trump%20money_1478816418302_6999027_ver1.0

CONNECT TWEET PINTEREST
    TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Three voters are pushing to overturn the presidential election results, filing suit for a recount in Florida.
    The lawsuit was officially filed on Monday in a Leon Circuit Court, according to the Tallahassee Democrat article. The lawsuit makes the claim that Hillary Clinton won the vote over President-elect Donald Trump. 
    The plaintiffs, who live in Osceola and Volusia counties, say the state’s official election results were off because of hacking, malfunctioning voting machines and other problems.
    The suit also calls for a hand recount of paper ballots. 
    Time could still be a factor in the suit, which may not reach a response before the Electoral College meets on December 19. 
    Orlando attorney, Clint Curtis, who is representing one of the voters that brought the suit forward by stating that, "They can ignore it entirely."

http://www.wtsp.com/news/politics/florida/orlando-attorney-files-suit-for-recount-of-presidential-votes-in-florida/363644100

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:08 am