Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi presiding over a meeting to discuss the view of NATO to support Iraqi forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi presiding over a meeting to discuss the view of NATO to support Iraqi forces Empty Abadi presiding over a meeting to discuss the view of NATO to support Iraqi forces

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Dec 2016, 2:09 am

[size=32]
    Abadi presiding over a meeting to discuss the view of NATO to support Iraqi forces[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ministerial Council for National Security Meeting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

13 Hours Ago

Twilight News / chaired by Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces , Haider al - Abadi Sunday Ministerial Council for National Security meeting. 
    A statement by the Office of the Abadi responded to Twilight News, that during the meeting , follow the directions and previous resolutions and todiscuss the progress of coming operations O Nineveh and to provide battlefield requirements of arming and equipping Knits Iraqi fighters and quality of communications and others, as well as armament contracts security and military equipment and the presentations of the North Atlantic (NATO ) to support Iraq in its war against terrorism. 
    Also take the necessary decisions with respect to the forces that liberated territories will be kept equipment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:33 pm