Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi, the ambassadors of the European Union: we look forward to more aid and police training

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi, the ambassadors of the European Union: we look forward to more aid and police training Empty Abadi, the ambassadors of the European Union: we look forward to more aid and police training

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Dec 2016, 1:51 am

[ltr]Abadi, the ambassadors of the European Union: we look forward to more aid and police training[/ltr]

Since 12/14/2016 19:05 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Wednesday, during a meeting with ambassadors of European Union countries in the course of Iraq are coming Aaninoy operations and cooperation between Iraq and the countries of the European Union and the process of restoring stability to the liberated areas and the training of Iraqi forces, especially the local police.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Abadi, according to a statement his office had received / balances News / copy of it, that "the battle in Mosul clean and are going well and Cooperation is continuing and the best I can between the military units of the army and the federal police and the mobilization of the peoples and the Peshmerga."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "there is continuity with the province of Nineveh components for shaping the future of the province after Daesh and look forward to more aid from all countries in restoring stability, especially the European Union process," noting "the importance of continuing to train local police, who will be kept in the ground after its liberation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For their part, EU ambassadors Park victories achieved on Daesh terrorist gangs, stressing the importance of the strategic relationship with Iraq and the keenness of EU countries on the promotion and Astmrarha.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:47 am