Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Attorney Mezni: More than 25,000 card (Ki-Card) forged in a circle retired Basra and Aloakeh denies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Attorney Mezni: More than 25,000 card (Ki-Card) forged in a circle retired Basra and Aloakeh denies Empty Attorney Mezni: More than 25,000 card (Ki-Card) forged in a circle retired Basra and Aloakeh denies

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Dec 2016, 3:14 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 92[ltr]  17/12/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He refuted the retirement of the Directorate of Basra and the existence of any cases of falsification of the smart card (Ki-Card) has. 
    The MP Mazen Mezni for Basra province, confirmed the existence of cases of corruption and fraud in the issuance of the smart card (Key Card) in the pension department in Basra.
    Mezni said in a press statement, "After my recent visit to the Department of the retirement of Basra province to determine the magnitude of the suffering experienced by pensioners in issuing smart card show and according to officials in the department about the presence of more than 25 thousand counterfeit card."
    The director of the retirement of the Department of Basra, Basil Alaidani, replying to accusations of MP, Mazen Mezni, the presence of thousands of cards, the Ki-Card Smart forged in retirement to maintain Directorate said Alaidani that "retirement Directorate is responsible for issuing those cards where the task is issued the responsibility of civil company has been contracted between public pension Directorate and Ministry of Finance.
    "The National Pension Authority decided to form a committee to audit more than 3600 smart card is believed rigged in the capital Baghdad and other provinces carrying figures smart cards to pensioners in Basra.
    Revealing that the coming period will witness a new mechanism to curb fraud in the smart card.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:59 am