Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: Replacing the Card Card with Master Card pays retirees to demand its cancellation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video: Replacing the Card Card with Master Card pays retirees to demand its cancellation Empty Video: Replacing the Card Card with Master Card pays retirees to demand its cancellation

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2019, 5:38 pm

Video: Replacing the Card Card with Master Card pays retirees to demand its cancellation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Special Sumerian

2019-07-12 09:49

The method used in the receipt of retirees of salaries through the smart card card card is more appropriate, as it facilitated a lot in the way of banking transactions of this segment that served Iraq, and with it most of the state employees. Without notice, the General Retirement Authority issued a decision to cancel the Card Card and replace it with MasterCard, which made the concerned parties stand against this decision in an attempt to cancel it.

Some electronic outlets have gained financial benefits from retirees and employees, through high fees paid by the owners of the card slots. This led to the issuance of guidance on the need to adhere to the amounts specified.

Despite the suspension of the decision to replace the Card Card with Master Card, retirees are still adhering to the footprint system as a safe guard that ensures the arrival of salaries to the pockets of retirees. 

You can see the full report in the video attached above.

Video at link

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:26 pm