Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Investment pulls three investment licenses, including one from a Pakistani company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Investment pulls three investment licenses, including one from a Pakistani company Empty Basra Investment pulls three investment licenses, including one from a Pakistani company

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Dec 2016, 7:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Basra Investment pulls three investment licenses, including one from a Pakistani company
    Economy News / Basra ...

It announced the investment in Basra province, Sunday, they decided to withdraw its three investment licenses already granted to one of them a Pakistani companies to implement a housing project and another tourist and commercial third of the lack of commitment of these companies to implement.

The authority said in a statement: "Economy News" received a copy of it, it was "decided after giving ultimatums in implementation of the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006, the withdrawal of three investment licenses already granted by the Commission for the investors," noting that "the first license was withdrawn from a Pakistani company after it was granted her in 2012 to create a residential complex at a cost of $ 248 million, consisting of 1,600 housing units. "

She Basra Investment Commission, said: "The second license was withdrawn from the Iraqi company after I got them to create a tourist park on 158 acres at a cost of $ 107 million," pointing out that "the third license was withdrawn from Iraqi investors obtained in 2012 to create a mall publican in the area at a cost of $ 17 million. "

The BIC was established in October 2008 and placed on the body to diagnose and securing investment opportunities and the issuance of licenses to the Iraqis and foreign investors to implement projects in various sectors, on the cost of speculative not exceeding each project a billion dollars, and not to be related to industry oil or banking sector because the approval of projects of this kind of power to the cabinet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:11 am