Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Court of Integrity: Parliament Move 18 corruption case only through 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Court of Integrity: Parliament Move 18 corruption case only through 2016 Empty Court of Integrity: Parliament Move 18 corruption case only through 2016

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Dec 2016, 1:48 am

[ltr]Court of Integrity: Parliament Move 18 corruption case only through 2016[/ltr]

Since 12/25/2016 10:09 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed specialized integrity in Baghdad court of inquiry, Sunday, for a lawsuit settled about 3,500 since the beginning of this year, pointing out that the House move only 18 cases concerning corruption in the capital during the same period.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the first judge Mohammed Salman said in a statement the judiciary received / balances News / copy of it, "the court receive competent corruption and waste of public money, lawsuits, and follow through all of them is not being neglected any one of them and there are monthly statistics we publish in the media in this regard."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Salman said, "The delivery rates are too high for the Court, have reached about 3,500 cases since the beginning of this year."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The judge pointed out, that "the House of Representatives and by all its members and its committees may move in front of our Court during the current year only 18 cases concerning corruption," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:05 am