Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity for "Light": our documents indicting Aloagafin Sunni and Shiite financial co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity for "Light": our documents indicting Aloagafin Sunni and Shiite financial co Empty Parliamentary Integrity for "Light": our documents indicting Aloagafin Sunni and Shiite financial co

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Dec 2016, 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Integrity for "Light": our documents indicting Aloagafin Sunni and Shiite financial corruption

Nur News / Baghdad 
    A member of the Integrity Committee MP Adel Nouri, the arrival of dozens of documents that condemn Diwani Sunni and Shia endowments financial corruption and damage to public property, pointing to the open file corruption in Aloagafin inside the Integrity Commission to take the necessary measures during the next phase. 
    And the MP told the "Nur News" today, said that " the most important corruption cases related to expanding shrines and religious shrines, investment, appointments and contracts for printing religious books, pamphlets and publications in religious ceremonies and Oivadat officials outside the country." 
    He pointed out that " the Integrity Committee will declare the financial figures and the amounts wasted in public in front of the media at the appropriate time after the completion of the collection of official documents of this file." 
    Nouri explained, that " the Committee in connection with the completion of these files and sent to the judicial authorities and the concerned authorities in the government to take legal and administrative procedure and refer violators and abusers of public funds to the judiciary to take their just punishment."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:50 pm