Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn the decisions of the Council of Ministers meeting on Tuesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn the decisions of the Council of Ministers meeting on Tuesday Empty Learn the decisions of the Council of Ministers meeting on Tuesday

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2016, 2:08 am

[ltr]Learn the decisions of the Council of Ministers meeting on Tuesday[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - December 27: The Cabinet voted on the first draft amendment to theLaw of General Amnesty Law No. 27 for the year 2016.

A statement by the prime minister, that " the Council of Ministers held its regular Tuesday chaired by Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, and in the beginning of the meeting offered Cabinet congratulated for Christians birthdays and prevail security and stability and prosperity in our country."

"As has been the formation of a steering committee from the ministries of culture, youth and sports , higher education, planning, oil, and the governor of Basra on preparations Basra as the capital of Arab culture for 2018".

The statement continued , "as was the vote on the project to build the gas station crutch and authorization to sign the exchanges of notes with the Japanese side on the draft re - power the third stage reconstruction loan."

Cabinet also discussed " the issue of entitlements and Contractors face to speed up launch and guide the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry of Finance to provide the oversight required documents for scrutiny to speed up the release of provisions mentioned, were also discussed ongoing projects in light of the financial crisis and provide facilities for it."

The cabinet approved the Ministry of Electricity projects with the company (GE) , the US. Q ended

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:39 am