Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

800 million dollars worth of Iranian goods exported to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

800 million dollars worth of Iranian goods exported to Iraq Empty 800 million dollars worth of Iranian goods exported to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2017, 1:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    800 million dollars worth of Iranian goods exported to Iraq

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Detecting Governor of Qasr Shirin Iranian Framarz Akbari, that the value of Iran 's goods were exported to Iraq via the perpetrators Pervez Khan and Khosravi pillars during 2016 amounted to more than $ 800 million, while noting crossing about 1,700 trucks a day loaded with exported from Iran to Kurdistan and central Iraq. 
    He said Akbari told the state news agency IRNA and followed up (range Press) that " the goods were exported to Iraq size of about 2.56 million tons , " noting that "exporting goods from Iran to Iraq included building materials and equipment and cement and air - cooled and agricultural and food products and products Dairy ". 
    He said Akbari " The goods were exported across the border Khosravi port value amounted to about $ 50 million, while the value of exported material across Pervez Khan port to Kurdistan about 779 million dollars," he said . "Pervez Khan port is one of the strategic border crossing points with Iraq , where through which export about 54% of the total Iranian exports to Iraq. " 
    He pointed out the governor of the city of Qasr Shirin Iran that "between 800 to 1,200 trucks loaded with pass daily through Pervez Khan port to the Kurdistan region, as seen crossing the Khosravi border crossing about 500 truckloads of goods a day."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:50 pm