Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Body distribution of oil derivatives: sell petrol at a loss of citizens'

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Body distribution of oil derivatives: sell petrol at a loss of citizens' Empty Body distribution of oil derivatives: sell petrol at a loss of citizens'

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2017, 4:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Body distribution of oil derivatives: sell petrol at a loss of citizens'[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News / Baghdad ...

Confirmed the distribution of oil derivatives body, on Tuesday, it sells gasoline on citizens to "loss," explaining that the improved gasoline prices controlled by the global bulletin and not the Commission or the Ministry of Oil.

The Media Authority director sentenced net for "Economy News" that "Iraq has resorted to import gasoline because of the Baiji refinery stopped, who was covering 45% of the gasoline needs, are imports from abroad to cover the void caused by the stop of the refinery," noting that "material gasoline cost us approximately (600 to 650), and though we sell to citizens b (450), are losing sales. "

And on the rise in reformulated gasoline price, net that "made this clear to the global bulletin, the more its price in the Bulletin We raise the price and if the decline we reduce the price, and in some Aloyamisubh price per liter b (600), all related to the global handout, not a hand the Authority or the Ministry of oil. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:59 am