Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wild weather rocks the US:

Lobo
    Lobo

Wild weather rocks the US:  Empty Wild weather rocks the US:

Post by Lobo Sun 08 Jan 2017, 2:57 pm

Wild weather rocks the US: Three dead as South and Northeast begin clean up from brutal winter storm while landslide fears spread across the West Coast as record-breaking rainfall begins 

• At least three people died in weather related accidents in Oregon, Maine and Kentucky over the weekend
    • Former Mississippi Gov. William Winter is in intensive care after falling on icy driveway of his Jackson home
    • On Saturday North Carolina cities Burlington, Greensboro and Roxboro received eight inches or more of snow
    • More than seven and a half inches of snow fell at JFK airport on Saturday, causing numerous flight delays
    • Connecticut authorities were forced to close Interstate 91 in both directions after a 25-car pileup
    • In California up to 12 inches of rain is expected over the weekend in lower-lying areas that could see flooding
    • The combination of heavy rain and melting snow could trigger worst flooding in at least 20 years in state

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099242/Dangerous-winter-storm-leaves-three-dead-Northeast-starts-recover-heavy-snowfall-West-Coast-begins-pummeled-rain-not-seen-decade-California.html

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:02 pm