Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt: Eurobond at $ 2.5 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt: Eurobond at $ 2.5 billion Empty Egypt: Eurobond at $ 2.5 billion

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2017, 4:18 am

Egypt: Eurobond at $ 2.5 billion

Economy News / Continue ...

Finance Minister Amr Garhi said his country aimed at issuing international bonds worth between two billion and $ 2.5 billion in the promotional tour begins this week. He added in a press conference that the tour began Monday in the United Arab Emirates and then transferred to the United States and Britain to conclude on 24 or January 25.
    He was scheduled to tour departs in November but was delayed because of international market turmoil. Garhi He added that Egypt is working to curb the budget deficit expected to reach approximately 10.1 percent at the end of fiscal year 2016-2017.
    Garhi The advantage of an IMF loan for Egypt between 1.5 and 1.75 percent, though each slice repaid within 10 years. He pointed out that small slice of the international bond, which is planning to Egypt may be issued for 30 years. Most of the planned bond will be for five and ten years.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6473

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:08 am