Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

My shipment Iraq is exporting gas to the UAE and Pakistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

My shipment Iraq is exporting gas to the UAE and Pakistan Empty My shipment Iraq is exporting gas to the UAE and Pakistan

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2017/01/23 | 14:30

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News Basra. 

Basra Gas Company announced on Monday issued two shipments of liquid gas to the UAE and Pakistan through the ports of Basra, while the rose and record high gas investment confirmed. 

The company said in a statement received by Economy News , said the shipment of gas condensate up to 5588.23 cubic meters were exported on board the tanker MTFPMC17 flight to Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates, which is the second shipment of gas condensate were exported from the ports of Basra. 

She said the statement, that another shipment of liquid gas up to 1558 tons has been exported to Port Qasim in Pakistan on board the tanker M Gas bound for Pakistan, stressing that gas investment recorded an increase and a record high reached up to 765 million feet a record and that record from which the dry gas production equipped electrical network 541 million standard cubic feet and about 4,300 tons of liquid and 12,209 cubic meters of material gas condensate. 

According to the Basra Gas Company, they and since its founding in 2013 was able to increase production in the gas in terms of production rate currently stood at more than 735 million cubic meters Mqmq of natural gas per day , a Majkova to power about 8.5 million electric - powered home. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:42 am