Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

urgent .. Abadi: Trump administration hasoffered to double Washington 's support for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

urgent .. Abadi: Trump administration hasoffered to double Washington 's support for Iraq Empty urgent .. Abadi: Trump administration hasoffered to double Washington 's support for Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Jan 2017, 2:54 am

[size=32]
    urgent .. Abadi: Trump administration hasoffered to double Washington 's support for Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

17 Hours Ago

Twilight News Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi / said on Tuesday that the new American president, Donald Trump's management offered to Baghdad to double support for Iraq within the efforts to eliminate the organization Daesh.
    Abadi talk came during a news conference in Baghdad in the wake of the weekly cabinet meeting, where he initially restoring Iraqi control over the entire left coast of Mosul after the defeat of militants Daesh it.
    Trump took over the presidency of the United States a few days a successor to Barack Obama before. He said that his administration would focus attention on the internal affairs of the United States, but stressed at the same time he will spend on what he called Islamic extremism.
    Asked whether Washington was under the new administration will continue to support Iraq in its war against Daesh, Abadi said at the conference, said that "Trump administration sent letters and offered to double US support for Iraq and not only its continuation."
    The Prime Minister of Iraq to be "grasped the importance of the international community to stand with Iraq to the fight against terrorism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:55 am