Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thus responded Khalid al-Obeidi, on the news of his return as defense minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Thus responded Khalid al-Obeidi, on the news of his return as defense minister Empty Thus responded Khalid al-Obeidi, on the news of his return as defense minister

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jan 2017, 2:22 am

[rtl]Thus responded Khalid al-Obeidi, on the news of his return as defense minister[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]Denied former Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, a statement circulated by local media attacked the current government headed by Haider al-Abadi.[/rtl]
    +

[rtl]Said al-Obeidi, a page in a publication on the "Facebook", and I followed, "Sky Press," "begun sites tendentious fabricating claimed statements that Khalid al-Obeidi, the Iraqi government attacked, but the purpose of informing the public opinion, we deny altogether the policies included in these sites of false statements." .[/rtl]

[rtl]She continued, "but it seems that these traps sites to learn that the Iraqis Atntala them these lies because they know Obeidi well and have followed his activities during Cservh our military valiant service and support for all of the assassin and fighting terrorists and Alhacdan folk and tribal and peshmerga who give their lives for the homeland and to protect our people from the gangs Daesh criminal police forces , And the God of the intent behind".[/rtl]

[rtl] This comes after the MP Mishan forced in a televised interview, said al-Obeidi to return to his post as defense minister by judicial decision.[/rtl]

[rtl]Obeidi was sacked after questioning in the Iraqi parliament files hovered around suspicions of corruption.[/rtl]

[rtl]After talking about his return, local media recently deliberated for my servants, it is "Aacserv to go back and work with a corrupt government."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:39 pm