Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea declares accelerate its nuclear program and develop their ability to "pre-empt the first

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea declares accelerate its nuclear program and develop their ability to "pre-empt the first Empty North Korea declares accelerate its nuclear program and develop their ability to "pre-empt the first

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 2:51 am

North Korea declares accelerate its nuclear program and develop their ability to "pre-empt the first blow."

22/03/2017 09:20 | Number of Views: 63 font size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font
    "
    Direction Press / Agencies
    North Korean official said his country has nothing to fear from any US move to expand sanctions designed to isolate it from the global financial system, stressing that his country continues to accelerate its nuclear and missile programs.
    He said Choi Myung Nam, deputy ambassador to North Korea's mission to the European headquarters of the United Nations in Geneva, said his country is working to develop the "ability to abort a first strike" and the system of ballistic missile intercontinental.
    He Korean official, "I think this is the result of the visit of Foreign Minister (US Rex Tillerson) to Japan, South Korea and China ... Of course, we are not afraid of any work like this, even the international order banning the deals, the global financial system, such a thing is part of their system will not be intimidated or no change. "
    Choi said North Korea under sanctions since "half a century" but the communist country continues to survive by focusing on the doctrine of self-sufficiency, "Gucci." He added that his country wants to establish a forum to examine the "legality and legitimacy of the sanctions regime."
    He condemned the annual joint military exercises being conducted by the United States and South Korea on the Korean peninsula and has criticized comments made by Tillerson during talks with regional allies last week, and added, "In light of such a huge military forces that are involved in joint military exercises, we have no other option but to that we continue to accelerate the full nuclear programs and missile programs. The reason is this hostile activities by the United States and South Korea. "

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156207.html

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:01 pm