Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In Figures: Interior reveals cases of administrative and financial corruption in its circles during

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In Figures: Interior reveals cases of administrative and financial corruption in its circles during Empty In Figures: Interior reveals cases of administrative and financial corruption in its circles during

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 3:29 am

In Figures: Interior reveals cases of administrative and financial corruption in its circles during the month of June

24/07/2017

The Interior Ministry announced the disclosure of 268 cases of administrative and financial corruption in the ministry's departments during the month of June.
    A statement of the ministry got "Trend Press" a copy of it "that the Directorate of inspection Baghdad was able during the past month to detect 100 cases of corruption administrative and financial, where the indicators of administrative corruption, including 90 cases, were 70 cases of negligence and 9 cases of fraud, and two cases of irregularities One case of corruption and one misuse of power, while the indicators of financial corruption detected 10 cases, represented by 7 bribes and one case for embezzlement, concealment of materials and waste of public money.
    He added that the Directorate of Provincial Inspections was able to detect 162 cases of corruption administrative and financial, the indicators of administrative corruption, including 149 cases, were 120 cases of negligence, and 16 cases of functional exploitation, and 10 cases of abuse of power, and 3 cases of fraud, Financial corruption revealed 13 cases, representing 7 cases of embezzlement, 5 cases of waste of public money, and one case of concealment.

He explained that "the Audit and Financial Control Directorate of the Interior Inspectorate was able to return more than 89 million dinars to the state treasury, and recommended that more than one billion dinars, and prevented the waste of more than one billion dinars last. The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:21 pm