Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decline in Libya's oil revenues to $ 4.8 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decline in Libya's oil revenues to $ 4.8 billion Empty Decline in Libya's oil revenues to $ 4.8 billion

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2017, 3:00 am

Decline in Libya's oil revenues to $ 4.8 billion

Date: 10:40 24/04/2017
    Barrels of oil

Information / Baghdad ..

The Governor of the Central Bank of Libya, Monday, the decline in the country's oil revenues 90 percent between 2012 and last year to reach $ 4.8 billion affected by the conflict, oil production and political dispute and falling crude prices crash.

Since the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi in a civil war in 2011, Libya has gradually slipped into chaos amid armed conflict between rival factions and political leaders to control the oil and the difficulties faced by the UN-backed government to impose its authority.

A great friend central bank governor told reporters in Tripoli that the oil revenues fell from $ 53.3 billion in 2012 to $ 4.8 billion in 2016.

He added that the losses incurred by the country due to the closure of the armed groups or protesters oil ports and pipelines and oil fields exceeded $ 160 billion in the past five years.

And Libya's production of oil below 1.6 million barrels per day, which was produced by the country before the 2011 uprising.

Production fell to less than 200 thousand barrels per day at times, but the reopening of the main ports for the export of oil last year led to increase production to about 700 thousand barrels per day. However, the protesters blocked the main fields in March and April.

The role of the central bank also did not escape the strife in Libya, with the establishment of a rival branch in the East, while reluctant Bank, based in Tripoli, based on the provision of funds to the government until parliament gain support in the east, as agreed upon in the framework of the unity agreement. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/24/economic/149721

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:16 am