Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi: I have documents that prove the violation of the Commission of Iraqi sovereignty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamimi: I have documents that prove the violation of the Commission of Iraqi sovereignty Empty Tamimi: I have documents that prove the violation of the Commission of Iraqi sovereignty

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2017, 3:19 am

Tamimi: I have documents that prove the violation of the Commission of Iraqi sovereignty

Date: 04/24/2017 09:31
    Magda-Tamimi

Information / special

Revealed MP Magda Tamimi Liberal bloc, on Monday, it possesses documents that prove foreigners for voter cards, and their participation in the voting process inside Iraq, this work is usually a violation of Iraqi sovereignty.

He said al-Tamimi told / information / "The mechanism to get the Iraqi voter card, according to Article 16 of Law No. 45 of 2016 election law requires the presence of the person concerned himself, and he must bring one of the four official archives which are not owned by non-Iraqi."

And wondered "how a foreigner does not have any document, and non Naturalized voting in the elections and inside Iraq, not outside."

Tamimi said it has documents that prove their participation and their access to the voter card, and their votes from inside Iraq, and this proves the violation of the Office of Iraqi sovereignty. "

Showed "in the case of the Iraqi Council of Representatives went to vote with conviction on the Commission answers Vsorf case against the Commission to the United Nations."

And he proceeded to the Iraqi Council of Representatives at its regular questioning Chairman of the Board of Commissioners Serbest Messenger in the Independent High Electoral Commission on Monday, 17/4/2017 amid praise Chairman of the House of Representatives on the performance of MP questioner, and the objection of some deputies from the Kurdistan Alliance bloc who considered interrogation politically .anthy / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:00 am